Monday, May 4, 2009

Shoe Game Proper

I started this blog with the intention of covering all areas of accessories & pretty much anything that can set off an outfit. Soon I realized the amount of time and dedication that is required to maintain this "web world of fashion"!
However, when you love something (or someone for that matter), it's not that easy to get up and leave. I truly believe when it comes to accessorizing, all you need is one statement piece for any outfit. JUST ONE!
Well ladies, I'm sure you will find these below "statements" appropriate if you decide to wear your birthday suit or your business suit!
Either way, these below beauties are all the shoes I would need in my life for 2009! And if you are down with the "no-limit-nista" crew, then just tip toe over to www.saksfifthaveue.com to purchase a pair! Just make sure you send me a picture of you and all your glory when you decide to rock them!
(P.S. - I will make every attempt to pick up those Black Wing Pumps soon! Keep in mind soon can mean anytime in the next 5 years! LOL)








2 comments: