Sunday, May 10, 2009

Manic Monday - Jewel's For You!

So why wait for a holiday to give gifts! Good deeds should be done everyday & since I'm always here to give you fashion accessories advice, I should be able to contribute to your stylish looks as well. What better way to start the work week off than with a free gift? 2 lucky winners will win one of the items below.

The winners will chosen at random, to enter just leave a comment with your email address. (PLEASE NOTE: when typing your email address in the comment section, please leave a "space" between your prefix & @ symbol. You can use one of these formats as an example - jewlsrule(space) at (space) gmail OR jewlsrule @ gmail com. ) If you are not a registered follower of my blog, please sign up to or leave a comment as "Anonymous".

The lucky winner will be announced on Monday, May 18th! Good Luck!

Gold Disc Earrings - perfect with jeans & top or a dress!



Gold Ball Long Chain Necklace - perfect with anything!

4 comments:

  1. count me in - hope i win the necklace

    lovesomeme @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! hope I win!!

    jassiness@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this piece! I have the perfect outfit and event if I win...

    ReplyDelete