Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Saturday Looks

I really like casual, chill Saturday outfits. Why, I don't know, but I guess I get to wear the "just rolled out of bed look" with mascara! So here are a few celeb spotting with their "Saturday Morning" look.

Love Kate's bracelet - just add sunglasses to any outfit for instant glam!!

When it rains, adding some color can actually give you a more "cheer-y" mood! And did you notice the flower umbrella? I have a small version of this! = )

By now, I think you all know me well enough to know that Reese's outfit would totally be a part of my wardrobe! Love the sandals, the hat, shades, long cardigan - perfect airport outfit. (I need one of these for a few weeks) *Sidenote - not liking the laptop bag as an accessory*
Perfect wake up, shower, throw on a dress, shades, necklace and roll!!
Of course, we had to add Rihanna, well, because she's Rihanna! Black distressed jeans - Loves them! Shades - Loves them! That bomb a$$ jacket - I've fainted!!! (Disclaimer - notice I bypassed those boots & her hair!)
So - leave a comment and let me know, what your Saturday "look" is??!

No comments:

Post a Comment