Monday, May 4, 2009

Head of the Class - Another Addiction

I'm sure you can tell by now that when I say I'm addicted to any type of fashion accessory, you believe me right? Welp, here is another one of my weaknesses! I confess that I'm addicted to having the bomb "head game"! Now just because I love hats, does not mean I will buy any old hat! Oh no, it has to be something unique, casual, but still has that umph to it! So I'm up to my usual antics now that I'm looking for new hats to fit my tress-less head since I chopped all my hair off recently. And it's like being in search of a new man! You see it, it catches your eye, you try it on for size to see if it fits "just you" perfectly and if it does then you are walking out the door to live happily ever after!

Below are some of my fav finds over the past few days!! The last 2 hats are already a part of my collection (that I've never worn yet & can't because now they are too big!). I'm looking to sell them as well, so if you're interested in buying or want the product information for any of the top hats below, feel free to email me at anikalm@gmail.com .

Ladies - don't wait, get your head game tight!!! = ) Leave a comment if you like or don't like, I'd like to know what you think!











2 comments:

  1. Like you , I love to be "On Top" of the lastest fashion. Love the selection!!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in dire need of a fedora....fiyahh

    ReplyDelete