Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Shamrock Day!

Hey - fellow jewlovers! (That may sound a bit weird, but you know I mean "jewl-lovers" right?! - Just want to make that clear) So today is St. Patrick's Day and as you will come to learn about me more, you will see that my FAV color is GREEN!!! I wuv anything green! (Well, not anything) So in celebratory fashion - here are some lovely green with envy pieces that can actually be worn AFTER St. Patty's Day! Because none of my true accessor-whores should be wearing shamrock bead necklaces anyway! ; ) So enjoy this post because I enjoyed searching for all these lovely pieces for you! Remember - it's not just about me, it's all about all of US! (Do you feel the love yet? lol) If you would like to know where any of the items come from & price - just leave a comment & I will reply! Mostly everything on here is in the accessory-nista price range, well, with the exception of the Gucci Eye Candy & Zales Emerald Collection! ; )











No comments:

Post a Comment